Saturday, August 4, 2012

my best friend, lover and my enemy---EXERCISE

My gym shoes. I love you lil guys. Just because we are on a doctor mandated break doesn't mean I don't miss you! Pilates is my only option right now. :( I promise when my heart gets better we can go for a walk or I'll take you to your favorite spot--the gym!


5 REASONS I EXERCISE


1. It literally makes me happy!!! Exercise makes your brain release a great happy hormone which in turns gives you serotonin.

2. It makes me feel strong. Often I fool myself into thinking that I can't do things. But when you run a 5-k or complete a boot-camp class I realize I'm not as wimpy as I thought! Yay me!
3. Lengthens, Straightens, Elongates my body.
4. My immune system cannot function without it! Either can yours! Studies show that people who exercise actually do get less colds/flus and when the flu comes knocking the symptoms are notably less than those who have no exercised! Yahoo!
5. Detox. Simply put sweating helps your body naturally detox.



No comments:

Post a Comment