Monday, June 25, 2012

DYING TO LIVE

Aerial view of my nightstand full of supplements for everything. 
 I just want to feel good. It's funny for me that all I want to do is live. You know, just live. I make so many concessions when it comes to food, diet and exercise. I often get tired of just not feeling good without a ton of effort. Okay, enough of my pity party! After many breakdowns, tears, etc. I realize that I have to just live like I'm dying. Which is funny I think of times when people have made fun of me about this. But in reality that is extremely cruel and unfair. Some if us do have auto-immune diseases or hidden cancer cells. And gosh darn it!We just want to feel good. So, you suck up all your sugary beverages and treats and I'll be over here with my green apples. This isn't a girl just being high maintenance to be a brat or be skinny. Its to function and maybe sometimes have more energy.



  So for me to feel good and be like the rest of you means that I must follow this following list:

  • no dairy
  • no corn
  • no grains
  • no sugar
  • no coffee
  • no  chocolate
  • no tomatoes, red peppers, eggplant
  • no peanuts
  • no cashews

For me this strict life, is just something I have to accept and write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment