Saturday, June 2, 2012

Spring is so sweet..unless you have allergies

This spring here has been absolutely exceptional.The air so sweet smelling and lovely flints of cotton everywhere. I'm smiling and coughing all at the same time.

Well, a ton of us all got caught off guard this year. So, now you can hear us coming from a mile away either with our trigger happy sneezes, coughing, sniffles etc. UGH! Anyhow, here are a few tips that I've re-learned from my allergies this season. Do a few that suit you and you will feel relief in no time.

  • Take a probiotic early before the season begins. ( I missed this mark majorly this season!)
  •  Take vitamin A ( at least 25,000 IU and C 1000 mg
  •  Take some zinc if you get  seasonal skin allergies like hives, eczema, or itchy eyes.
  • Organic Apple-cider vinegar
  • Lastly if you feel like its causing a sinus issue slam some garlic. I know it stinks but so do anti-biotics and chemical decongestants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment