Monday, April 30, 2012

Ups and downs and some good small turnarounds.

Being sick and being young just don't mix well. People of older generations will often remark," Your too young to be sick", followed up by " when I was your age I never got sick." Guess what Grandma? You probably didn't! Food, water, soil, and air are all extremely laden with toxins now. Many older adults were able to partake of the many non-pasteurized delights that promoting good health. Unfortunately, for me and my generation we happened to be anti-biotic generation. Anti-biotics in food, water,and we had to take them for every cough or itch we had. I recall loving the taste of penicillin and ugh to penicillin! 


So, here I am basking in my anti-biotic body.I am so depleted that if I have a cup of coffee I will get sick from the acidity. Thankfully, I can rebuild my flora and make a happy healthier person. Therapeutic levels of probiotics and fermented veggies are gonna be my best friends!




As my journey plugs along  I have some news. I am happy to stay that I went to the Dr. he thought that my thyroid levels were low because of my symptoms and complaints. Mind you, I have not been on thyroid medicine for years. I have been supplementing with DLPA and L-tyrosine both in free forms. Guess what? They're working! Alas, all my research has paid off I'm finally doing something right. However, my CBC wasn't very good and I'm pretty sure that after I finish this cleanse I am going to have to jump to a parasite cleanse..Ugh..I'm not ready for the looks of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment