Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cleanse AM


Hollywood loves cleanses, why? Hello! Because a great side-effect of cleansing is you lose weight. If you do it right. Now, the cleanse that I am currently using is truly in my opinion, the BEST on the market. But, you have to be smart. The whole purpose of a cleanse is to rid your body of toxins, so if your shoving doughnuts, beer, red meat, sugar down your throat. Good luck honey, because the cleanse isn't really going to work.

Cleanse Rules for me

Take AM pill with pure 8 ounce glass of water
Drink warm organic lemon water

30 mins later eat breakfast

before beginning any program consult a healthcare professional first. I am by no means a doctor. I am simply chronicling my journey and my healthy ways to live. good health to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment