Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sugar is cruel and evil!

I love sugar! I love it, I do. But, I can also talk behind sugars back. Sugar is like the girlfriend that you love and is pretty, but that stabs you in the back. And you actually feel it. This my friends is sugar.

I cannot overstate the disasters that follow over sugar consumption. During this season pretty little "sugar babies" are everywhere! They're just lying there, desperate at your reach taunting and softly calling out to be eaten.

Emphatically I must exclaim that sugar kills me! Every time life gets good; health wise, I bite into something or yes something(s), irresistibly delectable. At that moment life seems grand, peaceful and well great. Until, the days pass and I begin to feel a sore throat. What's that a sore throat? No, keep eating...So I do. Some sugar coated nuts here and some maple syrup on my (gluten-free) pumpkin pancakes there. Next thing I know I'm sicker than a dog. That's when I'm reminded again, just like when you have unhealthy best girlfriend or boyfriend, that it's time to break-up.

Goodbye Sugar! Love you, hate you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment