Sunday, December 30, 2012

[Zoya and Mineral Fusion] Reviews


I'm slowly trying to overhaul my make-up selection. Transition to natural, chemical-free products. I'm starting with the stinkiest of them all: NAIL POLISH! I've only tried to brands thus far. But, I am pleasantly surprised by both. I will offer my thoughts on Zoya and Mineral fusion.



 I felt like Zoya was more expensive and the quality paid for itself. Zoya stayed on for a very long time. It reminds me of OPI alot. Just that its not packed full of chemicals. I found Zoya at one of our local Nugget Markets.

Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor. Zoya Nail Polish was specifically formulated to deliver the longest wear possible on natural nails. ." From Zoya.com


Next up[ Mineral Fusion]





Mineral Fusion doesn't speak of their nail polish on their website. These were 2 for $10 at Whole Foods. Makes me wonder if their days are numbered. Well, for the time being. I like them. Their vegan and don't stink a whole lot. They seem to stay on pretty well. All in all. I am so happy that I picked these up. It feels great changing up the stinky things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment